CRYOTHERAPY: RECOVERY AND WELLNESS WITH LOW TEMPERATURE!
Come try our thermal cryocontrast Cryosense® cabin
1 session: CHF 39.-
Price for 5 sessions: CHF 175.- (CHF 35.-/ session)
1 session: CHF 45.-
Price for 5 sessions: CHF 200.- (CHF 40.-/ session)
CRYOTHERAPY IN SHORT
Cryotherapy is a technique that consists in exposing our bodies to temperatures ranging from + 80°C to - 196°C for 3 minutes, thanks to the liquid nitrogen vapor released inside the Cryosense® cabin.
- Relieves and develops muscular mass
- Reduces recovery time after exercise
- Burns calories and removes toxin
- Reduces edema. Anti-inflammatory and analgesic
- Relaxes, eliminates stress, helps combat insomnia
- Stimulates the immune system
- Accelerates collagen production and helps skin-healing process
- Presence of an instructor during the session
- Possibility at any moment to stop the session by simply opening the door
- No risk for claustrophobic people; the head is out of the cabin
- Device approved by clinical studies
Visual results from the first session!
In order to book your session, you can directly go to the Martial Arts Academy Geneva and ask the front desk, or book by phone at 022 735 12 12 or by email at email@example.com